NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL

The challenge with business today is being competitive, profitable and prepared for the future. While it is difficult to predict what tomorrow's business trends will be, the solution will be using creativity to manage change in the marketplace.

Creative-Change equips leaders and team members recognize the ever-changing landscape and how to unleash their creativity to generate new ideas and solutions to capitalize on change and stand out in a complex world.

Leaders in more than 30 countries from global business, education, sales and other organizations have profited from Creative-Change.

STATUS

The challenge with business today is being competitive, profitable and prepared for the future. CEOs rate their ability to manage change 22 percent lower than is needed.

"Change-Gap” is defined as the gap between where a business forsees substantial change and how they have been able to successfully manage that change in the past. This "Change-Gap" has more than tripled in the last 5 years, meaning that the gap between where change is expected and where it is currently being managed continues to widen. Many companies are struggling to keep up with the accelerating pace of change, as well as thriving amidst the volatility of today's environment. While it is difficult to predict what tomorrow’s business trends will be, the solution will be using creativity to manage change in the marketplace.

SOLUTION

Leaders, sales teams and executives that embody creative leadership and capitalize on change stand out in a complex world. 

With a unique perspective from one who “creates” daily, the award-winning Hollywood film composer Alan Williams models how he uses creativity in creating music for motion pictures. Participants learn how to develop their own creativity as they engage in interactive experiences and group activities. 

By analyzing change and how to work within the volatility of the current environment, participants learn to apply the steps of creativity and develop plans to manage change both within an organization as well as change from outside the organization. They will be empowered to use their creativity to effectively manage change.

TOPICS

State of Change – Analyze the concept of change and determine how change affects your organization.

Creativity:  What Is It? – Define creativity and identify the steps of creativity.

Creativity:  Unlock the Power of Your Mind – Apply the steps of creativity.

Change Leads to Action – Identify area of focus affected by change and “change-gap”.

Creativity in Action Planning – Develop steps for change and create a plan to mange change in your organization.

Create Change – Make it happen.

Fast-paced and highly engaging, Creative-Change prepares you and your business to be more competitive, profitable and prepared for the future.

CAPITALIZE ON CHANGE

CHANGE MASTER or CHANGE NOVICE - Which are you?

Most CEOs consider themselves and their organizations to be executing change poorly.  41% of projects were considered successful in meeting project objectives within planned time, budget and quality constraints, compared to the remaining 59% of projects which missed at least one objective or failed entirely.

CHANGE MASTERS, report an 80% project success rate.  In contrast, CHANGE NOVICES report a disappointing success rate of 8%.

Creative-Change can help transform leaders, sales teams and team members into CHANGE MASTERS. You will learn to thrive within the volatility of today's landscape as you learn to recognize, adapt and manage change to stand out in a complex world.

BENEFITS

Leaders from global business, education, sales and other organizations in more than 30 countries have learned to use creativity to manage change.  Creative-Change will help to leverage your organization’s strategy, structure and process to successfully stand out in a complex world.

Alan is available for full-day and half-day executive coaching, team and organizational workshops, training events, customized creative-change implementation as well as speaking engagements. 

For more information on hosting Alan Williams at your next event, including availability and fees, contact info@silverscreenconsulting.com.




     
info@silverscreenconsulting.com

Copyright © 2011 Silverscreen Consulting